Multi-jet wet dial meters for cold water
The MNK-MF-N is a MID-compliant, dry dial water meter for Manifold service connection.
The current state of development guarantees the most precise measurement results, minimal bearing load and a long service life.
The meter is equipped with a reed switch interface as standard.
The interface enables remote reading of the meter data via PDC radio module with LoRaWAN® or wM-Bus (according to DIN EN 13757-4).
- Multi-jet wet dial meter
- For horizontal installation
- Register cap made of UV-resistant plastic
- Brass body according to Federal Environment Office (UBA) list
- Operating pressure MAP 16
- Approved in accordance with MID
For the consumption measurement of cold and clean drinking water or service water up to 50 °C
- Serially equipped with communication interface for PDC-module (PulseDataCapture):
- PDC-wireless M-Bus radio module according to DIN EN 13757-4
- PDC- LPWAN-Radio module for LoRaWAN®
- Retrofittable with pulser
- Standard resolution 10 l/pulse
- Optional 100 L/pulse
|Nominal Flow Q3 (≈ Qn)|
|Nominal Diameter DN (mm)|
|Nominal Diameter (inch)|
|Metrological Class horizontal (max.)|
|Operating pressure (max.)|
|Specified Units on Display|
You can download a PDF Viewer from acrobat.adobe.com to view PDF files.