EASY PROTECT Radio smoke alarm for Wireless M-Bus or LoRaWAN®
The EASY PROTECT Radio (Wireless M-Bus, LoRaWAN®) smoke alarm was specially developed for use in radio remote reading systems and offers optimum protection.
The annual remote inspection via radio saves the annual on-site appointment. Objects in the direct vicinity of the EASY PROTECT radio from 0 to at least 50 cm are detected and documented by the detector’s innovative environment monitoring.
Approved for the field of application in accordance with DIN 14676 application standard which regulates the planning, installation, operation and maintenance of the smoke alarm.
- Approved in accordance with DIN EN 14604: 2005, tested and certified by independent testing institute Kriwan Test Centre with the certification number 1772-CPR-170691.
- Awarded the quality label Q, the detector meets the requirements of vfdb-Directive 14-01 (type testing, manufacturing facility monitoring according to AVCP system). Further information on the Q can be found at www.qualitaetsrauchmelder.de/das-q
- Visual detection procedure with additional temperature sensor for reliable identification of all fire classes
- Built-in, non-removable long-life battery with a service life of 10 years
- Modern design 130 mm in diameter and 40 mm in depth
- Test button for muting false alarms and suppressing non-safety-relevant acoustic error messages for up to 65 hours
- Loud alarm with min. 85 dB (A)
- Event log with all key equipment parameters
- Self-monitoring with error signal
- “Night-time reduction” to lower LED brightness and postpone error messages not relevant to safety; however, error readouts after 24 hours at the latest
- Field of application according to application standard DIN 14676 and approved according to device standard EN 14604:2005
- CE certified to comply with the Construction Products Directive
- LoRaWAN® radio interface for remote inspection
You can download a PDF Viewer from acrobat.adobe.com to view PDF files.