EASY PROTECT Radio smoke alarm for wireless M-Bus or LoRaWAN®
The EASY PROTECT Radio; Wireless M-Bus, LoRaWAN®; smoke alarm was specially developed for use in radio remote reading systems and offers optimum protection.
The annual remote inspection via radio saves the annual on-site appointment. Objects in the direct vicinity of the EASY PROTECT radio from 0 to at least 50 cm are detected and documented by the detector’s innovative environment monitoring.
- Approved for the field of application in accordance with DIN 14676 application standard which regulates the planning, installation, operation and maintenance of the smoke alarm.
- Approved in accordance with DIN EN 14604: 2005, tested and certified by independent testing institute Kriwan Test Centre with the certification number 1772-CPR-170691.
- Awarded the quality label Q, the detector meets the requirements of vfdb-Directive 14-01 (type testing, manufacturing facility monitoring according to AVCP system). Further information on the Q can be found at www.qualitaetsrauchmelder.de/das-q
- Visual detection procedure with additional temperature sensor for reliable identification of all fire classes
- Built-in, non-removable long-life battery with a service life of 10 years
- Modern design 130 mm in diameter and 40 mm in depth
- Test button for muting false alarms and suppressing non-safety-relevant acoustic error messages for up to 65 hours
- Loud alarm with min. 85 dB (A)
- Event log with all key equipment parameters
- Self-monitoring with error signal
- “Night-time reduction” to lower LED brightness and postpone error messages not relevant to safety; however, error readouts after 24 hours at the latest
- Field of application according to application standard DIN 14676 and approved according to device standard EN 14604:2005
- CE certified to comply with the Construction Products Directive
- LoRaWAN® radio interface for remote inspection
You can download a PDF Viewer from acrobat.adobe.com to view PDF files.